Passport Seva Kendra is probably the major initiative launched by Ministry of External Affairs to boost passport distribution service. Millions of Indians travel yearly. Since passport can be a mandatory document on a trip abroad, it is necessary for the federal government to make acquiring passport procedure easy. With tatkal passport scheme, the Indian government has ensured that they're serious about the comfort of Indian users. In order to quicken within the process, government has allotted passport seva kendra across India. It is usually a nearest possible passport office which you could get every information relevant to passport including new passport and renewals. We have shared specifics of passport seva kendra in a variety of regions of India. You can also find Passport Seva Kendra portal to seek out nearest passport seva Kendra easily within your vicinity. Passport is the central traveling document and is also vital identity proof for Indian citizens. We have provided valuable information and guidelines on passport application and tracking of passport. But this specific article will guide users to get the Passport Seva kendra with your area. You can get the information in connection with same online. Additionally, we also recommend contacting them manually if nothing works as part of your favor.
All passport services are available and monitored by Ministry of External Affairs in India by way of a network spanning across 37 offices in country and more than 180 Indian Embassies and Consulate offices in several foreign countries. You can call your nearest PSK when you really need to get passport application. It is also needed to submit it with necessary documents in order to renew your passport. With the more information given here, you can find Passport Seva Kendra in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore as well as other cities.
Moreover, You can also check your passport status online
Passport Seva Portal
Here include the details and steps through which you can locate the PSK with your state or around your locality.
1. Click here to achieve the official website of PSK.
2. You can hunt for the nearest PSK by pin code or by name of passport office.
3. If you want to search by city name select passport office after which select your city to seek out nearby passport office.
4. Click on locate to have list of all Passport Seva Kendras of the passport offices in addition to maps that may help you.
5. In case you decide on to search by pin code, simply select the pin code button and type in the pin code no. when you click on locate.
6. Check your PSKs through the use of above procedure making your passport application convenient.
Passport Seva Kendra Application Form
Passport Seva portal offers facility to download passport form. You can get online application for passport renewal. Additionally, you'll be able to also get appointment booking dates from your portal. We have provided links to download application forms that is given below inside a numbered list.
Follow this link for downloading following forms:
1. Application form for issue of fresh passport
2. Renewal of passport
3. Re-issue of lost or damaged passport
4. Application form for police clearance certificate
5. Surrender certificate form and
6. Identity certificate application
Passport is really a mandatory document for anyone who is traveling abroad and essential identity proof for citizens of India. Under e-Governance project the Government of India makes the procedure online. You can make an application for passport online. Fast track facility like Tatkal passport is additionally available for applicants who wish to have their passport issued in very short time period. Large number of regional passport offices and Passport Seva Kendra have existed for faster applications and issuance of passport. We try to help Indian citizens for many online procedures relevant to passport. Our passport status portal will help with getting your passport status quickly using file number along with relevant information.
Source : https://passportstatus.info